Any serious complaint should be directed to the teacher concerned in the first instance, or to the Principal who will endeavour to respond and resolve matters promptly.

If the issue is not satisfactorily dealt with or resolved at that point, the complainant should then refer his/her complaint to the Chairperson of the Board of Trustees - preferably in writing.

We undertake to deal with complaints immediately, to refer them to the person concerned, to ensure that there is opportunity to respond and explain and to inform the person making the complaint about any decisions that have been taken.