We're now at the pointy end of the year. So, how can our senior students prepare well for the upcoming examination session?
The following guide has been produced for our senior students to help them prepare for their NCEA and IBDP examinations.
Specific NCEA and IBDP exam information has been shared with students during assembly time slots.
For practice examinations please note:
- School uniform is to be worn for all exams.
- If you do not have an exam scheduled, you are not required to be at school.
- Students should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the exam.
- Students may not leave the exam in the first hour or in the last 15 minutes.
- For digital exams ensure your laptop is fully charged.
- Any devices (phones, earpods, smart watches, etc) must be off and sealed in a clear plastic bag and be placed beneath your desk for the entire exam.
- All usual NZQA exam rules will apply.
Exam timetable is attached.